Recipe for Triple Chocolate BrowniesTessa Clement of Sweet Expectations, Custom Baker has sent us her Triple Chocolate Brownie recipe.
Triple chocolate Brownie
- Pre heat your oven to 175 Celsius
- Add the ingredients below into a Large Bowl and Rub together with hands:
- 225g of softish Butter
- 350g castor sugar
- 100g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 135g plain flour
- Once the above is well-rubbed, slowly add wet ingredients:
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- 4 egg whites whisked with the vanilla essence until just frothy
- then add 130g each of
- white chocolate,
- dark chocolate and
- milk chocolate buttons
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray paper surface with canola oil where the mix will be poured onto it
- Pour mix into tray
- Bake for about 25mins
- Half way through baking (25mins) spray a piece of tinfoil (enough to cover the brownie) with canola oil, and gently place spray-side down over the brownie to prevent the brownie going too dark and reduce the chance of the foil sticking to the brownie
- Bake for a further 20-25mins
Remove from Oven and allow to cool before removing from tray.
You can serve this hot with vanilla icecream or cream and some tart berries or just dust with icing sugar when cool
Triple Chocolate Chocolate Brownie RecipeNow you can make your own chocolate brownies with this great recipe for Triple Chocolate Chocolate Brownies from Tessa Clement of Sweet Expectations, Custom Baker in Auckland.
Copyright © 2010 Tessa Clement of Sweet Expectations. Custom gourmet baker, all rights reserved.